Sunday, June 10, 2012

A little about Mrs. Robinson!

Here is the low down:

Mom of 5! Four by birth and one is really too old for me to claim!

I've had all different experiences with my kids.   I'd like to consider myself a professional mom.  

I worked for the first 5 years of my daughters life so I've experienced mommy guilt.  I was a single mom for 4 years.  We have his, hers and ours.  We've had a dog, dogs and gone back to a dog again  We have red dye allergies, children testing limits, poop issues, pregnancy issues, health problems, drama, you name it we've encountered it I'm sure!  

If I don't cover something email me. I like to help.  I'm not judgemental ( I tried that and it jumped on me). I've formula fed, breastfed, coslept, child led weaned etc.  Name it and I have probably done it!  None of these do I feel is the ONLY way to do things!  

Hope we can find some comedy as this adventure in parenting continues ! And that maybe just maybe my advice will help!  Please feel free to share this blog with others

No comments:

Post a Comment